Dorothy House, a charity founded on Christian principles, offers physical, psychological, social and spiritual care to patients and their families as they face life threatening illness. In their homes or at the hospice, patients are treated with palliative care to give them the best possible quality of life.
Let us pray for...
- Those living with terminal illness, their families and friends
- New patients recently diagnosed with a terminal illness
- All patients receiving palliative care at home and those caring for them
- Relatives, especially younger adults and children
- Wisdom and compassion for the doctors and nursing staff caring for in-patients
- Strength and guidance for medical staff and volunteers, including chaplains
- Give thanks for all the support staff in the hospice and for the vital and caring work they do